PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS POWER POINT TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA AGAMA BUDDHA DI SDN SUMOGAWE 03 KECAMATAN GETASAN KABUPATEN SEMARANG

  • Wulandari Sekolah Tinggi Agama Buddha Negeri Raden Wijaya Wonogiri
  • Mujiyanto STAB Negeri Raden Wijaya Wonogiri
  • Walyono STAB Negeri Raden Wijaya Wonogiri

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of using power point-based learning media on the learning motivation of Buddhist students at SDN Sumogawe 03 Getasan District. The research method used is quantitative research associative type. Data collection techniques in this study used questionnaires. The results of this study show that the use of power point learning media has a positive effect on student learning motivation. This is shown in the data analysis on the simple linear regression equation model Y = 26.915 + 0.645X which means that the use of power point learning media has a positive effect on student learning motivation where every 1% increase in the value of using power point learning media, the value of student learning motivation increases by 0.645. From the results of the correlation value test analysis, it is stated that the percentage of influence of powerpoint-based learning media on student learning motivation is 62.3%, while the remaining 37.7% is influenced by other factors. While data analysis from a simple linear regression hypothesis test obtained a significance value of 0.000<0.05 which means that the use of power point-based learning media has a significant effect on student learning motivation, thus the hypothesis is accepted. 

Published
25-12-2023
Abstract views: 24 , PDF downloads: 14