INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHOR
Manuscript Preparation, Writing and Revision Guidelines
- The manuscript should meet the aims and scope of Iqtishodiyah: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam
- The manuscript which sent to the Iqtishodiyah should be original work, i.e. the same manuscript must have not been published or accepted for publication in any other journals/ books either in full or substantial part and must not be submitted to any other journal for concurrent publication or being considered for publication or even being reviewed.
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English and to assure double-blind review process, make sure that the author(s)-identifying information (name, email and affiliation) is not included in the manuscript. The soft file submitted should be in Microsoft Word format.
- The manuscript must comply with the following guidelines and should be formatted in accordance with Iqtishodiyah template for submission (EN) (ID). The paper which does not comply with this requirement may be returned for revision (format/template) before entering the review process.
- The manuscript only could be sent via the open journal system (OJS) mechanism (not by email) in web address: https://e-journal.inzah.ac.id/iqtishodiyah
- The Editor of Ar-Ribhu reserves the right to edit the grammar and spelling of the text contained without reducing or changing the intent of writing.
Ar-Ribhu’s manuscript preparation and style guidelines follow, with a slight modification. Each manuscript must include a reference list containing only the quoted work. Each entry should contain all the data needed for unambiguous identification. With the author-date system.
The manuscripts should be typed in A4 (210mm x 297mm), with 10-point Cambria font and must be 1.5 line-spaced, except for indented quotations. The manuscript must be saved as a word file. All the pages, including tables, appendices, and references, should be serially numbered. Spell out numbers from one to ten, except when used in tables and lists, and when used with mathematical, statistical, scientific or technical units and quantities, such as distances, weights and measures. For example three days; 3 kilometers; 30 years. All other numbers are expressed numerically. Authors are encouraged to use the Ar-Ribhu template. A sample template is included at the end of this document.
The manuscript must be written in good Bahasa Indonesia or academic English. Spelling follows Webster’s International Dictionary. To ensure an anonymous review, the authors should not identify themselves directly or indirectly in their papers. A single author should not use the word “we”. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their papers checked before submission for grammar and clarity.
The article should be between 4000 and 7000 words. The allowable length of the manuscript is at the editor’s discretion; however, manuscripts with a length of less than or exceeding the specified word count may be returned to the author(s) for revision before the manuscript is considered by the editors. The word count excludes tables, figures, and references.